Breast Care Patch
√ Moisturizing and Smoothing Effects
√ Lifting and Firming Effects
√ Underwear Substitute
√ Derma-Test Conducted
Breast Care Patch is a hydrogel patch aimed for beautiful and healthy breast care, also recommended to counteract breast sagging after slimming, pregnancy or loss of tone. The patch utilizes hydrogel patch technology for delivering Hydrolyzed Collagen and Sodium Hyaluronate which preserve breast elasticity with firming effect, also provide continuous moisturizing and hydrating up to 6~8 hours.
Comfortable and made of cross-linked hydrogel, the patch impregnated with intensive treatment takes a few seconds to apply and adheres perfectly to the breast. Furthermore, due to low systemic absorption, topical use is compatible with breastfeeding.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Rosemarinus Officinalis L.
- Clean thoroughly and dry the breast area.
- Remove the transparent release liner.
- Apply the patch from the base of the breast upwards to the sides, avoiding the nipple.
- Make the tissue adhere perfectly and attach the patches for a minimum of 4 hours for the best effectiveness. (It can be used up to maximum 8 hours, recommended to use overnight for continuous skin absorption of ingredients.)
- Gently lift at the edges to peel off the patch.
- Clean it thoroughly before breastfeeding to avoid ingestion by the infant.
1 layer – non-tissue base (or polyurethane). This layer prevents the evaporation of the main ingredients
2 layer – a polymeric hydrogel layer consisting of water (H2O) and the ingredients themselves. 2nd layer is responsible for delivering the essential ingredients to the skin and its moisturizing. When a hydrogel patch and a skin collide, due to the warmth of the body, there are gradual hydration and delivery of the ingredients into the skin throughout all usage time
3 layer – a transparent protective film that is removed before applying the patch